Meetings are held in the Community Room at the Prescott Gateway Mall.
The Community Room is located near the Food Court along the concourse that terminates at Dillard's. After leaving the Food Court area enter the hallway on the left, between Bath & Body Works and Hot Topics, the community Room is at the end of this hallway.
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. and end about 8:00 p.m. They are held the fourth Tuesday of every month except November and December dates are scheduled to avoid the holidays. Meeting dates, speaker programs, and competition themes are listed in the Calendar & Announcements section of this website.
Our meetings consist of:
- An overview of club business
- A program pertaining to a specific skill or area of photography
- A Photo Competition in either a print or digital format. Monthly competition and format information is listed on the Calendar & Announcements section of this website. The monthly competitions include:
- An exhibition of prints or a slideshow when the format is digital
- Discussion of the images by the photographer
- Judging by those people at the meeting
- Ribbon/awards distribution
Guest and visitors are always welcome to attend.
In addition to monthly meetings the Prescott Camera Club hosts periodic outings and workshops for members. To review a list of scheduled workshops/outings for 2023, visit the Calendar & Announcements page.